Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Harajuku: Where Crazy is Normal



After hearing about the crazy trends and fashion that can be spotted in Harajuku, I was quite excited to see it for myself and to people watch because let's face it-- finding some outrageously crazy and unusual fashion in Tokyo isn't rare at all :) After walking along Omotesando, I headed back to the station and found Takeshita Street, which is THE place for anything and everything crazy (and normal). Unfortunately, it was a Sunday and I came right before three, so to say that it was crowded would be an understatement. I ended up having to leave after forty-five minutes or so because it was so packed no matter what side street you tried to escape to. 



I could see myself wearing some of those socks, especially the Mario ones!! :) 

Want to stand out when out with your friends? Just buy one of these jackets and you'll be like a stoplight..

It was almost 80 degrees and paired that with the humidity, I don't know how she was wearing all of that..

Because crepes are a must-try when you're in Harajuku. I didn't try them though because they were quite small and a bit expensive. Not a huge fan of the whipped cream instead of ice cream as well >.<



Apparently I didn't get the twin memo.

There are no words to describe this picture, although it was one of my favorites for the day because of all of her accessories! Talk about colorful :]


Sorry for such a short post, but as always, thank you so much for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment