Friday, December 19, 2014

39th Floor Views: Umeda Sky Building


I haven't been very keen on visiting Osaka despite how close it is to Kobe, but finally decided to go and my friend was kind of enough to meet up with me and show me around. The Umeda Sky Building immediately piqued my interest when I read that visitors have a spectacular view of the city when they reach the observatory on the 39th floor. The building is actually two skyscrapers that are connected by the "Floating Garden Observatory" and for a 700 yen fee, you can see the view for yourself :)



You also go up this very loooooong escalator that is surrounded by glass on both sides, giving you a rather nice view of the city as you go up :)

Many of the buildings don't look quite as impressive when you're this high up ^^


Hanging up their wishes



The building is a popular couple's spot, hence the entire fence being filled with locks :]


You can also go up one more floor to the open-air observatory for a 360 degree view



Going back down...

Inside the elevator just before it whizzed down all thirty-nine floors



Thank you so much for reading! :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment