Sunday, December 28, 2014

Golden Dew Cafe


I've taken quite a liking to the various cafes in Kobe because of their charm, food and atmosphere. There was a lot of time to kill before the Kobe Luminarie started, so I decided to try out a cafe that I hadn't been to before. Golden Dew Cafe is just one street before the Daimaru in Sannomiya and the menu prices are pretty reasonable, but the main draw for me was the second floor window seats that allow you to have a nice view of the downtown area.


I really wanted to sit on one of these tables, but it probably wouldn't have been a good idea..

Christmas tree decorated for the holidays :) 

Window seat! I ended up moving seats to one that wasn't being hit directly by the sun. 

Their pineapple soda which was pretty good. I accidentally ordered it (not a fan of soda), but ended up liking my drink :)

Shrimp curry with kabocha, sweet potatoes, broccoli, and bell peppers. Japanese curry usually isn't spicy at all (despite their various levels of spiciness), but this curry had a nice kick to it. My lunch set came with  small cup of soup, a drink and a mango pudding dessert :) All for about 1,300 yen or so. 





This cafe is also known for their desserts so be sure to stop by if you're passing by! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment