Monday, December 22, 2014

Europe in Japan: Christmas Market


Christmas is quickly approaching so I really wanted to share these pictures with you all :) When I went to Osaka to hang out with friend from college, we stumbled upon this cute Christmas market right outside of Umeda Sky Building. I've never been to a Christmas market before and while this is definitely not like the ones in Europe, I still thought it was a fun way to get everyone excited for Christmas :)


Roasting turkeys/chickens for all to see =]

One of the many vendors who were selling Christmas goods :)




Mini train-ride for the kiddies!


If I were in the Hansel and Gretel story, this is the house I would go to :D You could smell the sweet aroma of candied nuts and cookies before you even saw the shop! 


Inside the magical gingerbread house...

So tempted to buy the candles just for their color! 

If you thought the gingerbread house looked nice before, then you'll think it looked absolutely amazing with the Christmas lights on!

I don't drink, but I was impressed with the all the German wine that was being sold!

Adorable and festive decorations and ornaments

Really wanted to go on the merry-go-round, but the only people in line were elementary children...


Thank you so much for reading! I hope this put you in a festive mood! Maybe someday I'll be able to experience a Christmas market in Europe....Have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment