Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Season of Giving

Merry Christmas, everyone!! Just some photos to share. One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is wrapping presents and seeing them underneath the tree so today's post will be just some wrapped gifts ^^ I hope you all have glorious living room messes with wrapping paper and bows everywhere :)


Christmas wrapping paper in Japan is absolutely adorable!! 



Just about to start making goodie bags for my JHS teachers :) Each bag had:

Two pouches of hot cocoa 

Two packages of arare

One of these brown sugar snacks

And another pack of arare :D


No candy sleighs this year because I couldn't find any large candy canes so these will have to do!


The holidays can always be a difficult time for those who aren't with their loved ones and while I won't be spending Christmas with my family again this year, I was still able to skype with them for a few hours which is probably one of the best gifts for me :) I hope you all have a happy and wonderful Christmas with your family and friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment