Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas is Coming

Happy Thursday everyone! :)

Can you believe that Christmas will be here in a week? It's coming way too fast, but I'm milking it for all I can--nonstop holiday music, decoration galore and all those festivities ^^ Since it's definitely the most wonderful time of the year, I thought I'd share some pictures of various holiday decor that I've seen while traveling :) I hope you enjoy!


This cutie is located in Mosaic, next to Umie and I can't help but think of colorful gifts when I see the various metal boxes :]

I've seen quite a few large Christmas trees, but this one in the middle of Kyoto station is pretty high up there :) 


If you're ever in Kyoto station, then stop by the cafe on the opposite end of the gigantic Christmas tree and you'll see this beautiful one. They also have a Christmas buffet around this time! 

This one just screams "Frozen" doesn't it? Although you can't deny how beautiful it is :)

Complete with miniature lit up trees, people, fences and buildings, I love looking at this holiday decoration in Umie :)

While walking towards the Luminarie, my friends and I passed this church which was coveredwith twinkling lights and a gorgeous Christmas tree as well.

Heading towards the Port Island Railway in Sannomiya, you can walk past these festive lights as well and if you look at it from the opposite side...

It literally looks like a fairy garden :)

Dreaming of a white Christmas :) 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful week ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment