Monday, July 20, 2015

Otaru Milk Plant


 Today's post is a bit earlier than it should be, but since it's National Ice Cream Day in America, I just had to put it up! :) The last time I was in Otaru, I went to the milk plant, but found out that it was closed during winter. This time, I was determined to go again! It was a warm, sunny day-- perfect for ice cream. At the milk plant, they have the regular, jumbo, and N.Y. Jumbo. Naturally, I chose the N.Y Jumbo because, why go all the way there and only get the regular? :) They had a variety of flavors, but I chose the vanilla and melon swirl and the lady was a bit shocked when I placed my order. I was a bit shocked when I saw the size of the ice cream! It still didn't stand a chance though ;)


Best 650 yen I've ever spent :D

Gotta earn your stripes :)

All the flavors: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, Hokkaido milk, yubari melon, yogurt and grape



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all eat some yummy ice cream today!

No comments:

Post a Comment