Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mame Kichi




I hope everyone is keeping safe and staying indoors with this typhoon! I haven't gone outside at all because of the heavy rain and strong winds, but onto today's post :)

As I walked through the numerous side streets, I walked by this shop, Mame Kichi, which had a wide variety of different-flavored beans. There was the classic matcha, kinako and coffee, but they also had mango, blueberry, rasberry, ramune, etc. What was even better, was that you could sample all of them! They had a large counter area with samples of each flavor in a small compartment and the salesperson told me which ones were her favorite. Definitely stop by here if you're looking for some omiyage, or if you want to take home a little bag to treat yourself (like I did^^).  As you exit Yasaka Jinja from the torii gate, just keep walking straight and you'll see the store on the corner on your right after a couple of minutes.











Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment