Friday, July 24, 2015

Journey to Furano



If you're thinking about going to Furano, all I can say is to PLAN. I went over the itinerary and various bus and train options and schedules numerous times until I understood everything. This site was very useful for me and offers various ticket options for Furano and Biei, depending on how much time you have, and what you want to do. To buy the tickets, my friend and I went to the tourist information center at JR Sapporo Station and asked for the specific tickets that we wanted. Even if you're going for just one day, it still saves you some money, but you'll save a lot more if you stay for multiple nights.

We started off the morning early, catching the 6:51 Super Kamui Express to Takigawa before transferring to the Furano line at JR Furano. The entire ride took us a little over two hours, but it was a very scenic and nice train ride :) We bought a bunch of snacks and drinks from the conbini before boarding and nibbled them until we arrived at Furano while enjoying the scenery ^^ 












Thank you so much for reading! Next post will be from Farm Tomita--flowers galore!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment