Thursday, June 18, 2015

Rui Feng Night Market: Kaohsiung Part 4




Our second night market experience was none other than Rui Feng, located just a five minute walk from Kaohsiung Arena Station (R14) on the MRT. If you're looking for some serious food, this market is for you as Rui Feng's main focus is food. There are more sitting areas for people to order their food and relax, but my friend and I chose to wander through the stalls and sample a variety of food. Beware: go right when it opens! The first half hour was nice and not very crowded, but that quickly changed and we had to duck out into one of the side stores because crowds and hot food paired with the already humid night made it a bit uncomfortable. Oh, and the stinky tofu. And it is stinky. VERY. We could smell that stuff before we even saw it...











Got my mango milk!!




While Rui Feng has a wide variety of food tents and vendors, it also has quite a bit of games and smaller stores. The games are aimed towards children, but I wouldn't have minded winning one of those cute pillows if I had the space in my bag!


And yep, a merry-go-round on wheels!! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment