Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sakura Crowds





I promise you all that I'm almost done with my sakura posts-- this will be the second to the last! Continuing from my day at Tetsugaku no Michi, I headed back to Nanzenji to pick up an omamori for my mom and myself before retracing my steps to the Keage Incline. It's lined with over a hundred sakura trees and is another popular sakura spot for many people. If you come early before the crowds, it looks magnificent :) There were a couple of wedding shoots earlier in the morning when I passed by-- sakura season is always a popular time with wedding couples who manage to time it right. On the way back to Sannomiya, I stopped by Shukugawa Park because I've read about how spectacular it is during sakura season. That was squashed immediately by the hordes of people enjoying some hanami time with their family and friends. It was fun to people watch and take photos of the sakura, but when you're being herded along a path, it gets a little frustrating. I left within half an hour of getting there. 














One of the numerous bridges that was being crossed at Shukugawa.



Get there early if you want a decent spot. 


Some wine and an actual table for those who wish to be a bit more fancy :] 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment