Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sakura at Tetsugaku no Michi



When I looked up areas in Kyoto that were good for taking pictures of sakura, Tetsugaku no Michi (the Philosopher's Path) was at the top of the list. Naturally, I was curious to see if it lived up to the hype so I headed out to Kyoto. It was a bit cloudy during the morning, but the sun gradually came out as did more and more tourists and visitors. I was still able to enjoy a quiet walk down most of the path though, so I had no complaints :) Definitely make a trip out here during sakura season, but do go EARLY because there's only one path and once it fills up with people, there's not much you can do about it. 











One of my favorite pictures from that day :) Old couples are the cutest! 









Walking towards Ginkakuji. 








Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment