Sunday, November 16, 2014

Window Light and Healthy Lunch: Cafe Ageha


Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :)

Ever since I saw this cafe in a Kobe Cafe book in addition to various Kobe tourist sites, I've really wanted to try it out. After visiting Sorakuen Garden for the chrysanthemum exhibition, I walked over to Sannomiya and my next mission was finding this place! If you walk up Tor Road, the cafe will be on your right a little after Hotel Tor. With antique furniture and a nice atmosphere, I considered myself to be extra lucky when there was a window seat available! Half of the cafe is more indoors while the other half has natural lighting thanks to a glass ceiling and windows.

Decided to go with one of their seasonal lunch sets :) It was about 1,350 yen, but left me very satisfied! I definitely wasn't hungry after I finished, but I wasn't full either-- just very content.


Seasoned rice and it tasted soooo yummy! :) My aunty makes rice like this during our Sunday dinners back home and this definitely reminded me of her ^^

A lunch set wouldn't be complete without a bowl of miso soup :)


And some tsukemono and dipping sauces for the vegetables.

All of the vegetables were steamed and they came with two different dipping sauces (one was a shoyu-based sauce and the other had a miso-peanut flavor) as well as sesame seeds and salt :) 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful week ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment