Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Quick Fix: Piping Hot Ramen

Hope you're all keeping warm this season! :) I'm taking full advantage of the fall leaves and already have plans to go out every weekend to explore a new area so I can't wait to share even more pictures!


Just wanted to share a quick picture :) I went to Kyoto this past weekend (definitely going to make a post or two about it) and after spending seven hours there, I was more than happy to duck into a local ramen place back in Gakuentoshi for a very very late lunch/super early dinner. I've only eaten there once, so I decided to try a new ramen and I must say, it hit the spot! It's hard to beat a piping hot meal after walking around in the cold for most of the day ^^ I don't eat ramen very often, but this was too good to pass up.




Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment