Friday, May 23, 2014

Cafe Hopping in Kobe

Happy Friday!! :)

I've been wanting to experience Kobe cafes for quite some time, and when my friend suggested that we go this weekend, I was only too happy to agree. This past weekend was also the Kobe matsuri (I'll have a post about that soon!) so we decided to use the festivities as a mini break between our numerous cafe stops. Four cafes and 4,000 yen later, I was incredibly glad that we did it :)

Although this wasn't a cafe, the words "Chocolate House" made it a mandatory stop :)



Dark chocolate and worth the 280 yen that I paid

Our first cafe stop was at the open cafe on the first floor at Daimaru 


Caramel cappuccino with this cutie in it! I've never had a cappuccino before, much less one with a design in it so the price was well worth it for me :)

Second cafe stop was at a quaint place in Motomachi

And they had a special strawberry parfait, so we had to get it :)



Sample plate at our third stop with a warm scone, chocolate and custard tart, jam, marmalade and whipped cream.

Pairing the sweets with some Royal Milk Iced Tea :)



Last stop was at Kobe Fugetsudo in Motomachi :)


One word: delish. 

Matcha shave-ice with azuki on top and a cup of hot tea :)


If you're in Kobe, I highly recommend walking around Sannomiya and Motomachi! There was literally a cafe on every street :)


No comments:

Post a Comment