Monday, May 5, 2014

JHS Soccer Game:

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend!

This Saturday my soccer boys had a game and because it was the last game at school for my 3年生 boys, I decided to go and cheer them on while snapping away with my camera. None of the pictures that I'm posting will have their faces because of privacy rules, but I thought I would still share them :) It was so much fun to chat with them on the sidelines-- many of them are very different outside of the classroom. I had to leave before the game ended, but my boys were up 4-0 with half an hour left so hopefully they won! ^^

Group huddle to keep their spirits up :)











Killing time with some fancy trick practice :) 


Thank you so much for reading :) Hopefully I'll be able to take more pictures of other sports and club activities in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment