Monday, May 19, 2014

Spring Food Bites

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fun weekend :)


Just some pictures of what my friends and I ate when we went to Nunobiki and explored around the Sannomiya and Motomachi area :)
Milk and honey ice cream? Oh yes. This ice cream was incredibly creamy and tasty and on a sunny day, it tasted even better!

Garden Herb Burger! I was very skeptical when I first ordered this because I haven't eaten red meat in months, but it turned out to be such a good choice! The bread was slightly green because of all the herbs that they put into it and the burger had a very fresh taste with lots of herbs :) Filling, but not heavy at all! I highly recommend this to anyone who goes to Nunobiki Herb Garden ^^

Outside of Modernark Cafe :)

My friend and her sister are allergic to gluten in addition to being vegetarian so we were glad to find a cafe that served food that they were able to eat! Brown rice with a vegetarian curry :)

And a figure-friendly salad ^^

Tasty vegetarian wrap!! :) 


Thank you so much for reading :) I hope you all have a fun week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment