Friday, May 2, 2014

Healthy and Yummy: Hara Donuts

Happy Friday everyone! :)

I went to the handicraft market at Minatogawakoen last weekend, but since I have already posted pictures from a previous one, this post will focus on the delicious doughnut shop that is located a few minutes from the train station :) They make their doughnuts with tofu so it's healthier than a regular doughnut (as long as you don't eat three or more in one sitting O.o). It took my friend and me a little while to find the shop, but it was definitely worth it :D

It's not a large shop, but don't let that fool you.

Their recommendation for that day was a rose doughnut.


Need to remember to buy one of these mugs the next time I go back! :) Doughnuts and coffee are magical together.


They put your order inside a brown paper bag with their own store sticker! ^^

I ended up getting a honey and lemon doughnut :)

And it was sooooo yummy! It had a slightly denser inside, but still tasted light as well! 


Thank you so much for reading ^^ I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! For those of you in Japan, any plans for Golden Week? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment