Monday, March 23, 2015

Raindrops on Temples: Kiyomizu-dera



I'm back with another Kyoto post! :) My apologies for not posting this weekend-- my friend was staying over so I wasn't on my laptop much at all. Today's post will be on one of the most popular tourist spots in Kyoto: Kiyomizu-dera! This was a very high priority for my parents because they loved it so much the last time they visited Japan. Staying in Kyoto gave us that early head-start that we needed to beat the crowds and thank goodness we did! Groups of Chinese tourists and students on their field-trips started to flow in soon after we wandered around shot the ever popular temple photos. It rained off and on during the morning, but that didn't stop us from having a fun time stopping along Sannen-Zaka and Ninen-Zaka, poking our heads into the numerous shops and stores for omiyage :)
















Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment