Saturday, March 7, 2015

Family Time: Osaka




 My family came to visit me during the last two weeks of February, and it was so, SO nice to see them!! My parents flew in a few days ahead of my brother so I took them to Osaka for a day and it was perfect weather-- the crisp, cold air with a bright sunny day :)

My mom's green omiyage bag. She always had one or two market bags to haul her omiyage throughout the day :D They got quite heavy too!

My parents were thrilled to see that some of the ume were blooming just outside of Osaka Castle and we spent a good deal of time taking pictures of the flowers. 



Definitely weren't the only ones doing that. These ladies were busting out the big guns!

A different angle of Osaka Castle

Tempozan Ferris Wheel! :D I love riding in tall ferris wheels because of the view that you can get when you reach the top. 

Sorry for the blur on the left...but this was only a fraction of the view that we were able to get from the top! =]

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment