Thursday, August 7, 2014

Omiyage Haul from Hawaii

Happy Thursday everyone! :)

I just got back from my three-week vacation at home with my family and friends and am pretty sure I gained weight from all the food that I couldn't resist eating ^^. It was so nice to see them all! I'm not used to being away from my family for more than six months and was extremely thankful to finally spend time with them :) Just being back in my home with them while we watch movies or cook together made me so happy!

While I was back home, I picked up a bunch of omiyage for my teachers and friends because you can't go on a trip and not come back with anything!. I didn't realize how much I bought until I realized that I would need to check-in two bags, but figured might as well! :)

My large box back in my apartment was overflowing with omiyage

Mini Hawaiian Host chocolates! Bought this at Costco and with ninety pieces inside, it'll be more than enough for my teachers :D

Couldn't get all of my teachers, but still managed find some of their names on these adorable Hawaiian license plates ^^

Forty pieces of yummy Big Island Candies goodness~ 



Got this for one of my friends who is allergic to gluten :) Because when I think of dried fruit back home, the first one that comes to mind is mango!

Can't go wrong with these snack bags of mac nuts ^^ I ended up bringing back eight or nine O.o

These are always popular with teachers so my mom picked up a bunch for me :)

More snacks for my teachers!

Thought these local pancake mixes would be yummy for my friends. All you need is water!

Mac nut Hershey Kisses for later =]

More small trinkets for my friends and some teachers

Seriously contemplated on keeping one of the Grindz Wagon sticky notes for myself because they're so adorable!! Spam musubi, shave ice, saimin, manapua and lau lau..need I say more?

Some keychains to use as prizes for my junior high school students :)

And more! All in the shape of surfboards

My mom also bought a large container of the Mauna Loa mac nut snack packs! 



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment