Thursday, August 21, 2014

Summer Ice Cream

Happy Thursday everyone! :)

Sorry for such a lack of posts :/ It's been a hectic two weeks, but with the summer heat and humidity in the air, I wanted to share a picture of ice cream! :) I went to Arashiyama with my friend last weekend for a lantern festival (I'll write a post on that soon!) and couldn't resist getting the summer flavors. I bought the same ice cream special from the store during spring when I went to Arashiyama to take pictures of the sakura (part 1 can be found here). Some of the flavors change with the seasons so from top to bottom: mango, tofu, matcha, kurogoma (black sesame) and yatsuhashi (beneath the kurogoma although it can't be seen). Definitely recommend this ice cream to anyone who visits Arashiyama!



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment