Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Good Food, Good Company

Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

I haven't eaten out at a restaurant in months, so when a few friends suggested that we grab something for dinner, I was only too happy to agree. We ended up going to an udon shop and, except for a couple other people, had the entire place to ourselves! It was definitely a nice way to end a busy and hectic day :)


I've never been a huge fan of udon, but this bowl was quite good!

mini katsu udon to go with a regular order, or just to eat as a small meal :]

Soba is probably one of my favorite Japanese dishes. Just plain soba with a little sauce makes me a happy camper.

The restaurant had serving size options from 1-4 depending on how big of an order you wanted. If this is a size 2, I can't imagine how large a 4 must have been!

Seasoned rice~! Not a rice person, but I couldn't ignore this one :)



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment