Monday, April 21, 2014

Minatogawakoen Handicraft Market: Amazing Talent in One Place

Happy Monday everyone! :)

On the fourth Saturday of every month, there is a handicraft market at Minatogawakoen and I'm looking forward to going there again this week! Before I do, I just wanted to share pictures with you all of some of the things that people make and sell there :) The things that they make and the amount of time that they pour into it never ceases to amaze me! These handicraft and flea markets are excellent places to find omiyage and other trinkets that you know aren't sold everywhere else. Knowing that they are all handmade with care from a few people makes it that much more special to me ^^

Definitely might buy these if they're there again this week! :) 


So.cute. I just might buy these as omiyage :)




Your dog/cat will be one happy pet knowing that they're eating out of a unique dish! :)

And pizza in the back of a truck. You know, in case you get hungry :)


Strawberry jam, sweet potato jam, milk tea jam, you name it, they had it :)


One of my purchases! Specifically made for washi tape and I love how my washi tapes look on it! ^^


Thank you so much for reading :) If any of you are in the area, the market is only a two minute walk from the train station so don't miss it! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment