Monday, April 28, 2014

Cosmo Flower Field: A Garden of Tranquility

Happy Monday everyone!


Whenever I catch the train home from work, I always see a flower garden whiz past and was curious to see how I could get there for the longest time. During one of my runs, I was lucky enough to run past the area  where the garden was and ended up going there later that weekend. Enjoy! :)

There were a lot of people heading towards the stadium so I decided to check it out..

And found out that there was a track meet going on! I haven't been to one since high school so it was very nostalgic to watch the various events for a little while before making my way to the flower field


There were quite a few students that were warming up around the area and others who were relaxing after their event had finished. Despite this, it was an extremely peaceful place.







A rainbow of flowers!! :)

It was a perfect day for some quality family-time ^^

For some reason, this area seemed like it could have come straight out of a Studio Ghibli movie ^^ 


Thank you so much for reading! :) I hope you all have a wonderful week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment