Monday, September 22, 2014

Coming Soon: Korea pictures :D

Happy Tuesday everyone~ :)

I'm so sorry for not posting anything for awhile :( My trusty old laptop finally gave out on me right after I came back from a trip, so I had to get a new laptop and wait for it to come in and everything. But! I promise that I'll have a lot of new posts coming soon ^^

 I went to Korea for a few days with some friends and  I'll definitely be posting quite a few pictures :) Here's a picture that I took from Ihwa Mural Village. The first time that my friends and I went there, it was a little crowded with tourists, so I decided to go again the next day-- this time, I went a lot earlier and had the entire place to myself!




Thank you so much for being patient and I can't wait to post more photos soon! Have a wonderful week ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment