Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Happy Wednesday everyone and Merry Christmas from Japan!!

This is my first time spending Christmas away from my family and while it can be pretty hard and lonely, I think it makes so many smaller things that we might take for granted, matter that much more. Emails make me absolutely giddy, letters make my entire day and skype sessions leave me happy for days. 

Last Christmas, I saw gift ideas on Pinterest and made candy sleighs for my friends. This year, I wanted to make the sleighs again, but for my teachers :) It took awhile to make and required multiple trips to school to bring them all, but it was well worth it when I was able to see their expressions when they saw the sleighs sitting on their desks :)

Thank goodness my town has a Costco nearby! 

Several hours later :D 

 I think the green granola bar added a nice touch of festivity to the candy cane :)

My little space to decorate at school! :) I had so much fun making Christmas decorations ^^


I hope you are all keeping yourselves warm and filled with yummy food! Don't forget to leave cookies and milk for Santa (he works hard to give presents to all the children in the world on time ^^) and soak in the excitement and anticipation for tomorrow. Enjoy the company of your loved ones and may your living rooms be littered with piles of Christmas wrappings and ribbons :) Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment