Monday, August 3, 2015

Farm Tomita Part 3


Sorry for not posting on my usual days! I'll try and catch up with all of my missed posts, but today's one will be the last part from Farm Tomita :) We went to Autumn Field before walking across to Sakiwai Field and ending up at Hanabito Field. Despite the large number of crowds, I really do recommend visiting this farm if you have time-- the colors, smells and scenery are absolutely amazing! 

Autumn Field-- the colors really do remind you of autumn! :)

Really couldn't understand why this inconsiderate tourist walked over the ropes onto the field just to take a photo! She got a lot of dirty looks from everyone, including me. 

Hanabito Field. To get a good view of it, walk to the greenhouse and take your photo from there! :)




View from the greenhouse

Sakiwai Field :) 

Lavender ramune




Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment