Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Everything Ghibli :)

So sorry it's been awhile! I just finished up my second day at my junior high school, but that'll be for the end of the week :)

This post is coming a little late, but I couldn't resist putting it up! After one of our long days at the KEC, a few friends and I stayed around the mall area and stumbled upon a store that had EVERYTHING GHIBLI. Everywhere I looked I could see pens, keychains, towels, stickers, shower curtains, figurines, etc. that were all related to characters and movies from Studio Ghibli. My good friend in college had the entire DVD set and let me borrow it for a few months and to be honest, I don't remember how many times I watched the movies. I definitely owe him one.

I have a soft spot for Kiki's Delivery Service because it was the first Studio Ghibli movie that I ever watched :) The store had a large section of hand/face towels for Jiji from the movie and I promised myself that I would buy one the next time I came back ^^ I'm not a huge fan of cats, but Jiji is an exception.


And a Studio Ghibli store wouldn't be complete without some Totoro merchandise!! Given that he's pretty much the logo of the company, I think he's kind of important :) Definitely going to be buying some omiyage from this store for my friend back home in Hawaii!! Gotta love Japan and all the cute stuff that you can find here ^^


I even bought a small rug from Daiei that has Totoro and the cat bus ^^ (sorry! I don't know it's name :/ )


That's it for now! Thank you so much for reading :) Do you have any favorite Studio Ghibli movies or characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment