Friday, January 3, 2014

New Years in Japan

Happy Friday everyone~ :) I hope you're all enjoying your winter break so far!

I went to Ikuta Shrine on New Year's Day and wanted to share some of the photos that I took with you all :) Vendors lined the street leading up to the shrine and the food that they sold....I wish I could have tried everything!! The shrine was quite crowded, but it was such a wonderful and memorable experience ^^



 Reading their omikuji to see what kind of luck they'll have for this year


Fences, posts and more were filled with omikuji that had been tied by people after reading them











I don't think I've ever seen this much garbage outside of stores and shops. All part of the new year festivities :)




Thank you so much for reading :) I hope you all have a happy and healthy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment